In a couple of weeks we’ll be celebrating the one-year anniversary of the launch of Coach Stacy’s Healthy U – and what an eventful year it has been! As 2012 winds down, we’d like to express our sincere gratitude for your readership and support and we hope we’ve provided you with pertinent and useful information as well as timely and enjoyable anecdotes throughout the year.
Our Christmas wish for you is:
- That you embrace balance and moderation as healthy lifestyle choices.
- That your livelihood is engaging, meaningful and prosperous.
- That you learn to focus on the big picture, and let minor annoyances go.
- That you stop being so hard on yourself.
- That you think and act positively through kindness and generosity, and let go of life’s regrets.
- That you believe in yourself and your loved ones.
- That you find the grace to make the changes that are needed for a healthier, more fulfilling life.
- And that you sneak a little fitness into each and every day.
Have a joyous and peaceful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year! We’ll see you in 2013.
-Coach Stacy, Debby & Presley (and guest author Susan Angell-Gonzalez)